Do you know what your most effective pins are on Pinterest? Do you know what your competition is up to on Pinterest? Are your email marketing efforts really reaching the right audience?
The big bad social media world can be overwhelming but never fear, you can have superhero support on your side with PinLeague.
PinLeague Co-Founder and CEO, Danny Maloney joins me in this episode of the podcast.
- How PinLeague can help you develop a targeted and engaged audience on Pinterest
- How monitoring the competition on Pinterest can help your business
- The benefits of targeting your emails to your subscribers’ preferences
- Should every business join Pinterest?
One of the most popular services PinLeague offers is its Pinterest Analytics Dashboard. With this service, which has a free version, you can learn a lot about your Pinterest account. You can see what’s working and what’s not. Access to this vital data can help you get the most out of your Pinterest efforts.
- Who are your most influential followers
- Track your account’s growth and engagement
- Integrate with Google Analytics.
For complete details visit PinLeague.com
Latest posts by Cynthia Sanchez (see all)
- To Pin or not to Pin and other Pinterest-ing Questions OSP 089 - March 19, 2015
- How a Blogger Gets Traffic from Pinterest Over 500K Monthly Visits OSP 088 - March 12, 2015
- A Blogger’s New Pinterest Strategies for Success OSP 087 - March 5, 2015