Eliza Doton is a recent grad with a masters in marketing and she has her sights set on Pinterest for her dream job. She came up with a very creative way to present her resume and it landed her an interview with Pinterest!
In this episode of the podcast
- Eliza and I chat about her experience with Pinterest.
- How she formatted her resume to stand out on Pinterest.
- Eliza has a background in Psychology and marketing. She shares her thoughts on why Pinterest has become so popular.
- How small businesses can use Pinterest.
- Who on Pinterest stands out to Eliza.
- This week’s Pinterest tip of the week.
The Psychology Behind Pinterest from the Luckie Rethink Tank
12 Most Resourceful Ways Businesses Can Use Pinterest guest post on 12Most.com
A vist to Pinterest HQ
I can completely understand why Eliza would want to work at Pinterest. I was recently at Pinterest headquarters in San Francisco, California. I was as excited as a kid going to Disney World! Here are a few pictures I took during my visit.
The building is located close to other tech startups in San Francisco.
Eduardo Espinosa gave us a warm welcome. I love that clock on the wall!
Even Pinterest uses Pinterest for inspiration. There were crafty decorations all around like these fun pillows.
I really dig this cool table covered in rulers.
I didn’t get to meet Ben Silbermann or Evan Sharp, the co-founders of Pinterest, but I got to bring home this snazzy official Pinterest pin!
Connect with Eliza
On her blog Liza Travel Bug
Here’s a look at the very creative infographic styled image Eliza created with help from a freind to represent her resume that was noticed by Pinterest.
What are some of the creative ways you’ve seen Pinterest being used? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks!
Latest posts by Cynthia Sanchez (see all)
- Increasing Sales with Pinterest Product Pins OSP Episode 044 - December 11, 2013
- Easy Pinterest Rich Pins WordPress Plugin OSP Episode 043 - December 4, 2013
- A Key Part in Growing My Business and Awesome Deal for You - November 29, 2013