We’ve heard how powerful Pinterest can be for generating traffic referrals. According to an October 2012 report from Shareaholic, Pinterest is the 4th largest source of referral traffic in the world.
Pinterest has been responsible for taking many bloggers from being lost in the crowd to a business success story. One of those success stories is Kate Bryan from The Small Things Blog.
In this weeks episode of the podcast I chat with Kate about:
- The evolution of her blog
- Her approach to blogging and the impact that has had on her success
- How Pinterest has helped guide the direction of her blog
- Her tips for creating images to be more pinnable
- How her success led to being featured in Real Simple magazine
Have you seen traffic to your site coming from Pinterest? What’s your most popular pin?
Kate on Pinterest (over 73,000 followers)
Kate on Twitter
Kate on Facebook
Kate’s feature on Real Simple
Have a question about Pinterest or a Pinterest related story you’d like to share? Give the Oh So Pinteresting voicemail line a call and leave a message, it could be included in an upcoming episode. (773)669-7461 or (773)Now-Pin 1
How you can help
I hope you have enjoyed the blog and the podcast and that they have brought you useful information about using Pinterest to help you achieve your goals. If they have, I would really appreciate you clicking one of the share buttons below. Thank you for your support!
Remember, don’t just pin it, DO IT! :)
Latest posts by Cynthia Sanchez (see all)
- Easy Pinterest Rich Pins WordPress Plugin OSP Episode 043 - December 4, 2013
- A Key Part in Growing My Business and Awesome Deal for You - November 29, 2013
- Pinterest, Google+ and the Visual Web OSP Episode 042 - November 27, 2013