Pinterest Coaching and Training services
Looking to improve your business’s bottom line? Pinterest has proven to be a VERY valuable resource for traffic generation and sales.
Take a look at what a recent study by RichRelevance revealed:
“Pinterest shoppers, on average, spend nearly $170 per session… In comparison, Facebook shoppers spend $95 per session, while Twitter shoppers spend $70.”
Here’s an amazing finding from Shareaholic
“Pinterest drives more referral traffic than Google Plus, LinkedIn and YouTube combined.”
Knowing the ins and outs of Pinterest isn’t your main priority, it’s running and growing your business right? However, Pinterest is the focus of my business and I’m here to help you learn how to use it in your social media marketing strategy. I will breakdown what can be confusing and overwhelming and present it to you in easy to understand terms as it relates to your business and your goals.
If you’d like to learn more about me or Oh So Pinteresting click here.
A sample package:
♦ One-on-one Skype or telephone conference to:
- Review and assessment of your current site
- Review and assessment of your current Pinterest account
- Determine Pinterest goals for your business
♦ Custom HD Screencast video walkthrough PLUS a printable pdf report of recommendations for your site and Pinterest account including:
- Review of the current images on your site and how to make them more “pinnable”
- Recommendations to make you Pinterest account more attractive and engaging
- Pinning schedule
- Where to find pinnable content
- Recommendations of who to follow
- Tips to build engagement and followers
- Tool recommendations to make pinning easier and to measure your success
- Step by step walkthrough to help you fit the plan into your social media marketing strategy and schedule
♦ Follow-up 30 min Phone or Skype conference
- 30 days after planning session to see how things are working for you
♦ Email support
- If questions should come up along the way, no worries I’ll be here to help you
If you’re just getting started in the world of social media marketing and don’t know where to begin, I can also help you develop an overall social media strategy to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
“We were looking for the possibility of getting some consultations regarding social media for our small business. What we needed was a personal approach and specific ideas.
Cynthia was quick to respond, thoughtful, approachable and professional.
That same week she presented us with an 8 page report of social media helps tailored for us.
She really delivered!” ~ D.C. MissioTerra.com
The Next Step Is For You To Schedule Your Strategy Session
Get in touch today and we can discuss what options will work best for you and your business.
Give me a call at 773-669-7461 or fill out the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.